DID YUO KNOE: Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch is credited for voicing the character Bill Cipher, but in actuality, Bill is possessing Alex and using him as a vessel to speak to the outside world.
Hirsch accidentally traded his soul to Cipher at the age of seven for a Snickers bar.
The entirety of the show Gravity Falls is just an elaborate cry for help.
NEW VIDEO IS UP! Parking in Other People’s Parking Spots
Consider this our channel trailer, thank you guys for watching, if you’re a new subscriber, thank you, love ya babe.
Oh and as always we’ll be following/messaging people who reblog and tweet out this video!
Love their blog. Love them. Love the channel.
They run the cutest blog on this website :)
who doesn’t love them.. i mean look at them
oh my gosh you guys rock i couldn’t stop smiling at this video you guys are so GREAT
This puffer in’t being inquisitive, this puffer is hunting!
Pufferfish eat snails, so they are just adorably figuring out the best way to eat their dinner. \uwu/
It’s also not even a baby. That’s a dwarf puffer! If not fed snails regularly, their beaks become overgrown, which is a big problem in puffers fed improper captive diets.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
This is the same way certain squicky dislikes can be passed from parent to child. If a parent makes a fuss every time they encounter a spider, the child will learn to behave the same way.